Saturday 20 November 2010

Christmas preparations

I love all the preparations for Christmas!  I have already baked my Christmas cake and made 2 puddings.  

Christmas 002

Christmas 005

I like to have a Christmas craft project too!  This year I have made table mats.  Burnice and I went to a workshop at Sleeping Bear Crafts.  We had a great time with these Moda Basic Grey fabrics, and I spent last Friday making the rest of them and a table runner.  Just need to back them and quilt them now.

 craft 355

I have also just about finished my cards.  This year I ticked my list as to who would get a handmade card, and reckoned on about 30.  I think I have made a few more than that.  Just need to add a few more embellishments and sentiments, then they are done!

 

Just the presents, entertaining and food to think about now!

1 comment:

scrappysue said...

Love your Christmas preparation photos Linda! I took some of our Christmas cake making this morning. Your table mats have come out lovely too!