Oh dear! I don’t seem to have done very well with this year’s scavenger hunt! I offer you a rather pathetic attempt, just half of the items. I offer no excuse, except to say that my mind has been on other things, ie Barney the puppy!
Anyway, I thought I would show you what I have. All are taken with my phone, which is very handy as I have it with me all the time, but the quality is not up to usual standard.
1 Bouquet of flowers – picked from my garden back in August. Don’t you love the grass that explodes like a firework!
3 A person walking a dog – an easy one to get! Here’s Maurice walking Barney on the beach and in the countryside
7 A turtle – one of Barney’s squeaky toys!
9. A tent – a play tent at the Hampton Court Flower Show. Reminds me of the one in the film ‘The Holiday’ so cute!
14. A traffic signal – a really bad phone picture from the car!
15 A flag pole with 3 flags. This is perhaps my favourite picture! 5 flags, Scotland, Wales, the Union Jack, England and European Union on Worthing seafront. The memorial is for soldiers who fought in the Boer War.
16. A panoramic view from the top of the Portsdown Hills overlooking Portsmouth Harbour, with the Isle of Wight in the background
17 2 or more people wearing uniforms. Here are a samba band that were playing on the front at Littlehampton on the August bank holiday weekend. Looks like fun!
18. An overloaded truck or car. Another bad photo taken out of the car window!
19. A natural body of water. The river Arun at Littlehampton again at the bank holiday weekend. You can see how grey the weather was!
20. A ticket booth. I give you 2! One is the entrance to Hampton Court Flower Show, and the other is at the fair on the seafront here in Worthing
I did have ideas for the rest of the photos, but just didn’t get out to photograph them. For example, we have a metal footbridge over the railway just down the road, along with several mobile phone masts! And I really should have got a photo of our local college with its colourful window shades!
Thanks to Rinda for coming up with such a great list again, and I look forward to doing better next year!