Monday 10 December 2012

Baby Quilts

I’ve been frantically sewing to get these baby quilts in time for for Christmas!

One for a boy….

craft 005

and one for a girl..

craft 006craft 009craft 011

I bought the pattern from Etsy from sweetjane.  The first one is made from 2 Moda Bungle Jungle charm packs, and the second one is made from various 1930s style fabrics, so pretty!

 

Finally for today, I joined in a bunting swap on UKScrappers, and here’s the result.  (Mine is the ‘T’, I made 14 of them!)

 

craft 014

6 comments:

Alison said...

What beautiful quilts Linda...you HAVE been busy! The garland is cute too
Alison xx

Burnice said...

The quilts are gorgeous in the flesh. I am sure the recipients will just love them.
Burnice x

onshore said...

Very nice quilts, I like the pattern.

alexa said...

These quilts are so very pretty - and I can't believe the amount of work and number of hours you must have put it into them ...

beth said...

Your quilts are so pretty! Great job!

Maja said...

Those Whirlygiggquilts are so fine!
Nice gifts!