Sunday 15 December 2013

Deck the Hall

Remember we decorated the hall this year?  It looks very different now so I have bought new decorations.  (It looks much better in real life, it so dark today it’s hard to get a good photo.)

 christmas 012

I bought the wreath from the garden centre, and added to it with cinnamon sticks, red baubles and coloured lights.  I decided to showcase the cards by placing them on the plate rack.  Add in my fibre optic angel and a vase full of sparkly Christmas flowers, and that’s my hall this year.  Here’s a picture of it a few Christmasses ago for comparison:

PC210018

The angel and lights are still there! 

On to advent presents!  Here’s day 14 and 15, some lovely sparkly threads and a ball of wool in gorgeous colours!

christmas 001

Finally, I have been very busy this autumn making things to give as gifts for Christmas.  Here is one I can show you – a baby quilt for my niece’s baby.  Not the best picture as it is so dark today!

christmas 002

1 comment:

Burnice said...

Hall looks good, pressies look good and the quilt is gorgeous!!!!
Burnice x