Friday 27 December 2013

Christmas!

We didn’t take many photos this Christmas.  It’s been really dark and miserable.  Lots of wind and rain, and some poor folks have been flooded and/or lost power this Christmas.  Thankfully, we have been OK.

Here’s a couple from Christmas Day:

Lucy with her presents

christmas 002

and Nicholas with his:

christmas 003

We had a lovely Christmas Day with BIL John.  He had an ipad from his 2 sons who live abroad, so we were able to speak with them and see thier families via facetime.  Amazing!  Here he is with Maurice posing with the iPad!

christmas 002

It’s Nicholas’s birthday today, here’s what he will spend most of the day doing:

 christmas 001

I thought I would show you more of the ggifts I’ve ande this year now everyone has opened them:

Lucy’s owl cushion

christmas 003

NIcholas’s blanket and cushion to match:

christmas 003

A chicken for Tash:  This is my friend who I gave the 25 presents to, and this was her Christmas Day gift.  I had to make a practice one (on the left) so I’ve kept that one!  The pattern is from Cotton Ginnys, who have a lovely range of ‘critters’ to sew!

christmas 004

Bunting for several friends:

Christmas 001

Plus of course the quilt that I made for my niece’s baby.

I’ll be back later to show you the rest of my advent presents!

5 comments:

Burnice said...

She loved it!!!!!

Chicken Licken said...

I did!!!!!!

Alison said...

Love that owl cushion!....glad you had a good time!
Alison xx

Sian said...

Looks like it was a lovely one Linda!

Maria Ontiveros said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas, and what cozy gifts!
Rinda