Sunday 21 March 2010

Saturday 20th March

I really am on the home straight with this 365 POTD project now!  Can you tell how much I am dying to finish now!!!

Anyway, I spent a good long time doing LOM stuff yesterday afternoon, then was inspired to scrap these photos from 1997.  I did it for Shimelle’s challenge for Friday on her ‘Something from Nothing’ class.  I used old paper scraps, cardstock scraps, ribbon scraps, metal (eyelets and brads).  It took me ages to die cut the title and the tags and flowers!  But I am so happy with how it all came together!

everyday things 012

The funny thing is – these photos were taken in the back garden, and all those daffodils have disappeared now!  I wonder where they all went? 

2 comments:

Burnice said...

Great layout Linda. Very colourful. I know what you mean about the daffs. It must be the daff pixie who takes them and plants them on the side of the road where they spring out from nowhere !!!
Burnice x

Unknown said...

Well done for completing the challenge; great LO. One thing I always looked forward to when I lived in the UK was the daffs blooming. Think I might try and find some to display over Easter (probably need to take out a second mortgage to buy them tho!).