Wednesday 24 March 2010

March 24th

Well, this is it – the last of my 365 photos, my photo per day for the year I was 50!  Tomorrow is my 51st birthday.  So a bit of a celebration going on, not least because I have completed this project!  I have missed several days, but am pleased to have finished.  I made these cup cakes to take into work and to my sewing class tomorrow:

everyday things 026

I’ll be back in a few days time to review my photo a day project, but suffice to say, I am very pleased not to have to post tomorrow!!!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Well done Linda & Happy Birthday for tomorrow!!

Helen said...

Happy birthday for tomorrow! What are you going to do to celebrate finishing your challenge? I've only been following you a while, but love your photos.

Burnice said...

You don't make me cupcakes like that! anyway pleased your pleased you have finished. Doesn't seem like 365 days ago you were 50.......
Have a great day tomorrow
Burnice x

Lesley Edmonds said...

Hope you had a lovely day Linda. I shall miss looking at all your quirky and often beautiful photos. Don't stop sharing.
Lesley x

Jane said...

I hope you had a lovely birthday!!!