Thursday 31 December 2009

New Year’s Eve

Lots of people are finishing their 365 project today.  WOOHOO! and well done for finishing!

 

But I started my 365 project on my 50th birthday, so I still have 3 months to go!

Maurice and I are just chilling tonight on our own, so no special celebrations.  I am going to cook a really nice Indian meal and we may well have our last bottle of champagne, while we watch Jools Holland on tv.

And I guess we will eat some of these!  (I don’t think I have ever had such a big box of chocolates – and they are all nutty, which I love!)

Christmas 199b

2 comments:

Chicken Licken said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! Let's hope we can get together in 2010!
Much love
xxx

Karen said...

Happy New Year Linda. Your on the home stretch to the end of your 365 challenge now.