Sunday 6 September 2009

LSNED day 5

Today I learned all the different ways of using cordinations paper. We had a little challenge at our crop in Brighton to use this paper in our page of the day competition. I chose some pale paper with an aqua core. The bit behind the snadcastle is embossed with my cuttlebug, then sanded to show the core. The scalloped edge is torn along a scalloped ruler. I did also try a piece I had scrunched then sanded, but I didn't like that so Itook it off. I might add 2 more circles of pp along the top. This Lo is to go in the album I am doing for Lucy to give her when she is 18 in December.

Here's a close up of the embossed piece. I quite like this.



1 comment:

Deb said...

I tried the coredinations paper once but did not get on too well with it - but seeing your lovely layout reminds me to give it another try.