Friday 7 March 2008

First attempt at changing to B&W


Photo taken this morning of a pot plant just outside my back door.
I went on a course for photoshop about 2 years ago. It was a bit of a whistle stop tour of p/s, and to be honest I have hardly used it since! I'm not sure that I can bothered to take the time.
I usually use microsoft picture manager to 'pep up' my photos with contrast and brightness, and to crop and resize. I ilke that program becasue there's not so much to it, and far less choice about what to do!!!
However, Cheryl's little hints and tips on todays email really made sense - having already done the course. So here's my first B&W convert (apart from the odd one or tow that I have used desaturate for oops!)

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I love the lines, the B&W really accentuates them.