Tuesday 17 December 2013

To Do list

It is one week until Christmas Eve.  What is still left to do?  What should I do as a priority and what can I leave out?  christmas 004

Not much on my weekly planner this week, except finish off the buying presents for Nicholas and Lucy.  I should start thinking about food and planning for who is here for which meal!  Oh! and the wrapping of presents.  Trying to do s few each day this week.  I feel as though I am in pretty good shape for one week before the big day.

It’s almost too late to sew anything else, but I have one more gift to sew.  I am hoping to get to the Eternal Maker in Chichester today for some pretty fabric to make another cushion.  I’ll show you later!

I didn’t show you my advent gift yesterday!  It is so dark and not easy to take photos, but here are yesterday and today’s gifts.  A packet of Christmassy tissues, and some lovely pins!

christmas 003

No comments: