Monday 18 June 2012

My Creative Space

I am signed up for ‘Organise Your Creative Space’ on www.simplify.com.  Several of the other participants made a little movie of their space, so I decided to have a go myself!  I have never taken any movie before, I always let DH take the home-movies when the kids were littleSmile.  It’s only a couple of minutes.   I originally took a much longer film, but of course I couldn’t upload it, after trying all day on Saturday GRRR!

Anyway, here is where I do my scrapbooking and sewing, and very occasionally eat dinner!  It is an ‘in progress’ look at the space.  maybe I’ll do another one when I have finished reorganising.

 

2 comments:

Sian said...

I love this! What a great job. (Now we need one showing the inside of the dolls house..)

Alison said...

Well done Linda...I enjoyed my tour round your craft room!
Alison xx