I really love the idea of the celebration of Thanksgiving that they have in USA. I wish we had something similar in the UK. One of my American friends made the point that it is so good to have a moment to reflect on gratitude just before the greed of Christmas. I love the big family gatherings, and giving thanks for the harvest!
One year I wrote a gratitude diary every day in November. Right now I am thinking yet again how grateful I am to be able to lead the life I do!Here’s 10 things I am grateful for right now (in no particular order)
- My husband, best friend and soul mate
- My kids, I am so proud of them both!
- Friday morning coffee with friends
- That I have a wide variety of friends
- That I have time and space to create
- My dog who brings me such joy every single day
- Good Health of close family
- The internet to help me feel connected all around the world!
- Good food and warmth
- living by the sea, it changes and looks different every day.
What are you grateful for right now?