Wednesday 19 May 2010

Document 2010

OMG!  2 posts in 1 day!!!

 

Here’s my April pages  - inspired by Document 2010 over on www.ukscrappers.co.uk.  The idea is to do 2 12 x 12  layouts, and 2 pages on 6 x 4 divided page protectors.  These divided page protectors can hold memorabelia too!  Proper scrapbooking :)  (Sorry the photos aren’t better, I will have to experiment about where to photograph the pages so that I don’t get reflections from the page protectors.)

garden 122 garden 119 garden 120 garden 121

4 comments:

scrappysue said...

Linda these pages are AWESOME, love the volcano page especially, what a great thing to document. I would like to try this style next year rather than the Project Life every day thingie! Thanks for your kind comments on my blog. Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Your pages are really great! I've done the collection and focus page and laid the photos in their order for the others. I love the volcano page!!

hannahk said...

just popping over from UKS ~ love your pages and the skies theme for the larger layout.

Kirsty.A said...

Nice pages well done, especially the cler skies/volcano page. I've just browsed the rest of your blog - love the idea of a LO for each decade - I think I might have a go at that