Tuesday 12 January 2010

Scrap weekly in 2010

You must check out our new challenge  blog here.  I am thrilled to be involved!  It has been started by Dawn when we were on Shimelle’s Blogging class.

 

I have to say that I fear I might be a bit out of my depth as the other ladies are a bunch a very talented scrapbookers!  But the really nice thing is that they are from all over the world!

 

Here’s my LO for week 2 challenge – 10 things.  It is the title page for my 2009 album, which ta-da!  I have finished!!!  The big picture is me Maurice and Merlin, and the smaller pics are of Nicholas and Lucy.  The journaling lists 10 things we did last year!

craft 006b

2 comments:

Lesley Edmonds said...

Sounds like a good challenge. I've started a weekly online journal - a real challenge for me! Haven't heard from you for ages. Hope all is well.!
Lesley x

Anonymous said...

Lovely layout!!!