Wednesday 20 January 2010

January 20th

OMG!  I have missed some more days!  But I have been working on my goals for 2010.  Another class on www.simplify101.com.  I just love the forum on there, it is small enough to get to ‘know’ everyone, and so very supportive.  Plus we are literally from all over the world!  There’s peeps from USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, Sweden, Holland, Japan!  Fabulous!!

 

goals 2010 001

I have made a start on my Goal Inspiration Board!  At the moment it is just pictures cut out of magazines, mostly of how I would like to look!

Here are my goals for 2010

I will lose 14lbs (1 stone) in weight by my birthday (25th March) by eating more sensibly (cutting out crisps, cakes, biscuits) and exercising 3 times per week (exercise DVD, swimming or cycling) I will keep a food and exercise diary to help me keep this up.

During the month of February I will take a moment before meeting friends to remember what they have been doing and ask them about it. I will also follow up important life events such as job changes.

During the month of February I will go out just with DH to the theatre or cinema.

During the rest of January I will research for a course that will teach me MS Excel and practise using it at work.

At the end of January I will check our bank balances and transfer any money that is left into our savings account. I will analyse our spending for the month so that I know what we are spending our money on.

By the end of June 2010, I will have researched and bought a picture for the lounge room wall.

By the end of June 2010 I will research and buy bedside cabinets for our bedroom.

I had a BIG success today!  I refused a chocolate croissant today!  And it was warm!!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

oooh so dedicated! I'm still at the 'is it January already' stage so promises for this year havent been made yet :(
Well done you xx

Burnice said...

phew - go gettum Linda. Well done on the choccy croisant.
Burn x

Chicken Licken said...

Oooo good luck with all of those! Some lovely ideas there!