Tuesday 20 October 2009

October 19th

Bit of a cheat here, cos I didn’t take these photos till this morning!  But I did work on these last night.  They are for an autumn leaves ATC swap over on www.ukscrappers.co.uk.  I just love watching ‘Life’ on BBC1 at 9pm on a Monday, and had just sat down to watch last night’s when I realised it was all about reptiles and amphibians!  YUK!  I HATE snakes, so decided to get something I could do when  the snake bits came on (makes me shiver just to think about it now!)  Hence I worked a bit more on these.  I managed to use a technique from the weekend, and use my Ten Seconds Studio mat.

Here’s all my stuff on my lap mat so I could do it in front of the telly:

craft 100

 

And here’s a closer look at the ATCs.  Actually I have just realised that I added some words to them after taking this pic.

craft 101

2 comments:

Lesley Edmonds said...

Oooo they are lovely Linda. I love the leaf stamp. Where's that from?
Lesley x

Deb said...

Those ATC's are lovely. You are very creative.