Wednesday 15 July 2009

Sunday, Monday


Sunday 13th July
I have just received this GORGEOUS circle journal back! It was an 'all my own photos' CJ over on UKScrappers. I have to say that it is the best CJ I have ever had! I love it! All I have to do now is add some journaling. I might find out some facts about the buildings and the history of the seafront to include in it. I am going to post all the pages on my other blog is you want to see it all!
This was my entry.

Monday 14th July
I nearly forgot to take a picture! I just remembered to take my camera to Crawley crop and took some pics of the minibook we were making so I could finish it at home. Here is a not very good pic of the finished item. It's lovely isn't it?



1 comment:

Coffeedoff said...

Wow gorgeous CJ. I like the all my own photos idea.