Tuesday 12 May 2009

Sat,sun, Mon

OK I did take the photos, but had a NO COMPUTER weekend (voluntarily!) so here they are!
(Sorry I can't seem to get the layout right when I upload more than one photo!)


Monday 11th May
I went out for 2 meals, one after the other! (Feeling a bit stuffed still!) Here is BIL Robin, what a great photo he takes!
Here are the girls from work, on Noami's leaving do in Casa Ciros a lovely little Italian right on the seafront in Worthing


Sunday 10th May
I spent the whole day scrapping while DH went on a motocross day. Here's my go at triple embossing with UTEE to make an embellishment for this LO



Saturday 9th May
Brighton crop. I didn't take my camera so took these pics when I got home. Our theme was 'Weather' so I dug out these photos of the 1987 storm, when we lived on the seafront!



















1 comment:

Deb said...

What a lovely set of photos. Your BIL does take a great photo and I love your UTEE embellishment - its gorgeous!