Monday 30 November 2015

Me on a Monday

It was another gastronomic weekend, with a night out with the girls on Friday, and the first Christmas-do of this year on Saturday.  It was the gym friends dinner.  They were both very enjoyable. I didn’t take a picture of my me-made Christmas dress, but here’s a picture of the salmon I ate!

20151128_220216[1]

It was a fun with flat packs kind of weekend, with 3 Ikea items built.  My craft room now has 2 Kallax units, one with a desk, and a small wardrobe.  I can’t wait to get it all organised!  I’m sure I will spend many a happy hour in there!  Pictures to come later.

It was a present wrapping kind of weekend.  My 2 craft friends and I decided to do the ‘advent parcel’ again, 1 present for every day in December.  So I have been buying and making 24 little presents for Burnice.  She has done Tash’s an Tash has done mine.  More to come on that later!

20151129_153013[1]

7 comments:

Louise H said...

Whilst the Christmas advent sounds lovely I am just not organised enough to buy and wrap 24 presents! Sounds like a lovely and sociable weekend... have a lovely week x

Helen said...

I love the sound of the advent gifts but it would mean I would need to be organised..

Sian said...

The advent parcels look so exciting. I'm sure I won't be the only one intrigued to find out what's inside.

That sounds like a flat pack fest! I do love a good flat pack :) It'll be lovely to go into the New Year with everything all organised and looking good.

Have a good week Linda

helena said...

what a lovely advent tradition with your friends - have a great week

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Oh how fun to have an advent present exchange with your friends! I want to hear more about that! :o)

Patio Postcards said...

Oh what fun it is to design & implement your craft room. Can't wait to see all that you create in there, both of the paper & fabric kind. I like your red snowflake wrapping paper. Happy week.

Maria Ontiveros said...

That looks yummy!
Unfortunately for my figure, I have been enjoying way too much holiday food lately.
Rinda