Sunday 7 February 2010

Saturday crop day

How I love my Brighton crop!  Each month we  have a topic to create a LO for the page of the day.  We all vote for our favourite, and the winner gets a small prize (out of a pile we have all donated).   This month’s theme was ‘10’.  My LO is a list of 10 things I like to cook.  It is for my Everyone has a story album from a Shimelle class I did 18 months or so ago.  (I have decided to finish off this project) It also qualifies for last weeks’s Scrap Weekly challenge and fits the bill for our teams UKScrappers weekly challenge!  3 challenges in 1 LO!!!

craft 049

 

We also like to try a technique.  Ths month Lorna bought her ‘shaving foam’ technique along and we got messy!

craft 045

We squirted ink onto a plate of shaving foam, then placed shiny card on top.  When you wipe the shaving foam off you get a marble pattern.  Ours were a bit faint and hard to photograph.  Nice backgrounds though!

No comments: